Booking Summary: After you book, please follow the instructions in your booking summary email and ensure you complete your traveller information details within 7 days.
- Please note, this initial email is not your tour confirmation. Tours often require a minimum amount of travellers to go ahead, so your departure may not be guaranteed immediately
- Once there is an update on the status of your tour, you will be contacted via email by a member of our Trusted Partner Tour Operator, and they will advise if the tour has been confirmed. Please do not book flights or make any non-flexible arrangements until you receive this update.
- Should you require assistance with your tour, please contact our Trusted Partner Tour Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to assist with any of your queries and who will support you right up until you return from your journey.
7-Day Change of ‘No Questions Asked’ Refund Guarantee:
- Things don’t always work out. Our 7-day Change of Mind Guarantee is there to help. Bookings (except for cruise bookings and flights which are subject to the cancellation terms of the relevant supplier) may be cancelled with a full refund provided that cancellation occurs strictly within 7 days from the date of purchase and provided that the cancellation is made no less than 90 days prior to the departure date.
Following the 7-Day Change of Mind Guarantee period,
- Name corrections may incur a fee
- Name changes are not permitted
- You can enjoy one free date change on selected tours up until 90 days prior to your original travel date (subject to seasonal surcharges or package upgrades). Changes can be made by contacting the Trusted Partner Tour Operator at email@example.com. Any subsequent date changes will incur a fee of A$250 per person plus any further costs that may apply.
- Date changes do not apply to flights booked with Luxury Escapes. Flight fulfilment and changes are governed by the airline(s) selected at the time of finalising the booking. For your air travel, you are bound by the terms and conditions and fare rules of the selected airline(s).
Itinerary Amendments & Changes
- Occasionally our itineraries are updated prior to departure. This may be to accommodate changes in weather, public holidays, common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes, and unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of a change in the itinerary (due to safety or events outside of our control) that results in cancellation or change fees in respect of flights (or other parts of your travel) we will notify you as soon as practicable.
- You will be responsible for any associated costs or will otherwise have the right to a refund (less any costs incurred or paid to third parties).
- After completing your booking, your tour cost may be subject to additional surcharges as a result of factors beyond the control of Luxury Escapes.
- Where the cost of delivering your selected tour materially increases between the time of purchase and delivery, Luxury Escapes reserves the right to increase the balance due. Increases may be in relation to, but not limited to, currency fluctuations, taxes, airfares, fuel surcharges, tour costs, or government changes due to Covid-19 health and safety restrictions. A material increase will be considered once in excess of 10% of the package price.
Luxury Escapes reserves the right to modify prices for marketing and commercial reasons. Please note that full terms and conditions apply. Refer to the website’s terms and conditions.
Accommodation for the duration of your tour is included in the Tour package.
- You can find relevant accommodation details for each day of the itinerary on the Tour offer page, or in your My Escapes.
- Accommodation is subject to availability and may be substituted for a hotel of a similar or higher standard without notice.
- Rooms will be made available after 3pm on the day of arrival. Checkout is required by 10am. Early check-in and late checkout may be available upon request. Subject to availability. Additional fees may apply.
- Maximum room capacity (Twin Share) is two adults. Maximum room capacity (Solo) is one adult.
Pre- & Post-Tour Accommodation
Pre- and post-tour accommodation may be available to extend your stay before or after your tour. Please contact the Tours Concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Roundtrip international flights
- Single supplement
- Meals/drinks not stated in the itinerary
- Optional activities/tours, personal expenses/transfers not mentioned
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Tips and gratuities
- Dining inclusions do not include drinks (unless otherwise stated). Menus are subject to change without notice.
Age & Group Restrictions
- This tour is restricted to guests aged 15 to 80 years.
- Minimum number for this tour to operate is eight guests.
- Maximum tour capacity is 10 guests.
- Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian and be physically capable of completing the walks.
- Passengers are permitted soft bag with a maximum weight of 15kg on tour.
- Luggage may be exposed to dust while travelling.
- This tour includes Grade 2–4 trails.
- Tracks are graded as follows:
- Grade 2: No bushwalking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps. Walks no greater than 10km.
- Grade 3: Suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Some bushwalking experience is recommended. Tracks may have short steep hill sections a rough surface and many steps. Walks up to 20km.
- Grade 4: Bushwalking experience recommended. Tracks may be long, rough and very steep. Directional signage may be limited.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Luxury Escapes recommends purchasing travel insurance as soon as possible after purchasing this package. For further information or support in booking travel insurance, reach out to email@example.com.
Passports & Visas
- A visa may be required. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure they’re holding a current visa for the countries they’re visiting. If the traveller is on a non-Australian passport, a valid re-entry visa may be required.
- Important: Please start arranging your visa at least 6-8 weeks prior to departure to account for any delays due to consulate operating hours and processing time.
- A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond your return travel date is required for all passengers (including children and infants).
- Traveller Details must be completed for each individual traveller. This information can be added directly to your ’My Escapes’ account.
- Travellers must advise of any medical conditions, mobility restrictions or dietary requirements. Failure to provide such information in advance of your tour may result in an inability to cater to your requirements.
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for in most cases, however, on occasion this may not be possible due to location, lack of availability of unique ingredients, and other extenuating circumstances. It is always advised to carry any necessary supplies with you.
- Photo ID must be supplied for all travellers. Failure to provide valid photo ID will result in your booking being cancelled and all monies paid remaining non-refundable.
- For domestic tours, a digital copy of government-issued photo identification (passport or driver’s licence) must be provided for each guest by 60 days prior to your tour departure.
- Should you require any assistance with your traveller details, please contact our Trusted Partner Tour Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and Fitness Acknowledgement:
- Guests may be required to provide evidence of proof of vaccination against Covid-19 from our ground operator prior to departure.
- Guests will be required to confirm pre-departure that there has been no change in their health status and that they have no symptoms prior to embarking that might indicate or be consistent with a Covid-19 diagnosis.
- Travellers acknowledge that they are required to have a good level of health and fitness to undertake the activities in this tour.
- There are limitations to the degree of accommodations that can be made if travellers are unable to partake in the included activities on this tour. Please consider suitability as additional costs could apply.
- Travellers also acknowledge and agree that neither Luxury Escapes nor the tour provider will be able to provide medical or other assistance in the event that they are unable to complete any aspect of the tour as a result of their health or physical condition (nor is Luxury Escapes liable for any loss, damage, expense, injury or death arising from such).
Your tour begins at Mantra on the Esplanade, 88 The Esplanade, Darwin, at 6.45am on Day 1 and ends at Mantra on the Esplanade at 5pm on Day 6.
Roundtrip flights are not included in your package and must be purchased separately. If your chosen tour departure date is guaranteed at the time of booking, you may be able to purchase flights immediately. If your tour departure date is not yet guaranteed (still pending minimum numbers), flights should not be booked until you receive an update on the status of your tour.
Due to our early departure time on Day 1, it recommended that guests stay in Darwin the night before their tour departs. Please book flights to depart from Darwin Airport any time after 7pm on Day 6.
When travelling within Australia, please check current state/territory border entry requirements to ensure you're eligible to travel and have completed any required permits or passes.
Need flights? Our dedicated flights concierge can assist with all your flight requirements (subject to availability). Contact email@example.com.
Important Destination Information:
Red Centre (Northern Territory)
Time zone: ACST (GMT +9:30)
Accessing money: ATMs are easily accessible with credit cards widely accepted within the city. Cash is advised when visiting rural areas.
Climate: The dry season (May-October) is when most tourists visit. The days are typically sunny and evenings cool.